"An amazing experience!”.
"It will transform your teaching."
- Chris S., Garfield Middle School, Albuquerque, NM
"The conference provided a fantastic opportunity to be inspired and walk away with activities and ideas that can immediately be implemented in the classroom. It was time well spent!"
- Janelle S., Broomfield Heights Middle School, Broomfield, CO
“I walked in hopeful and walked out energized"
- Julia R., Heights Middle School, Farmington, NM
"It was well worth the time, effort and expense involved in getting there as well as the time spent away from my students. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their practice and energize their students."
- Sandy C., Nebo School District, Spanish Fork, UT
"MidSchoolMath gives me the motivation to reach a little higher in helping my students feel comfortable and successful in math."
- Brandi W., Willcox MIddle School, Willcox, AZ
"The opportunity to participate in this conference and dialog/share ideas with my peers and fellow teachers is so important to understanding how important the work we do is. This conference recharges my batteries and gives me new and different approaches to teaching math and addressing the apathetic students we have in our classes."
- Christine P., Media Arts Collaborative Charter School, Albuquerque, NM
"Provided a paradigm shift in how I look at " "teaching math!"
- James B., West Middle School, Liberal, KS
"This conference was great because it was all geared to math. I am going to take what I learned and implement it immediately. Great ideas with great resources!"
- Meagan B., South Middle School, Liberal, KS
"I was blown away"
"These teachers are exceptionally inspiring."
- Mark G., The Center for Mathematics and Teaching, Los Angeles, CA
"MidSchoolMath was amazing! The connections I made with so many like-minded educators and the things I learned are truly priceless. I grew as not only a math teacher, but as a person in 3 days!"
- Marissa C., Jimmy Carter Middle School, Albuquerque, NM
"MidSchoolMath is a blast for teachers, it inspires us to create and be teachers instead of just following the textbook."
- Emily P., Pinnacle Charter School, Northglenn, CO
"MidSchoolMath opened my mind back up to the story of being a creative teacher."
- Patty A., Native American Community Academy, Albuquerque, NM
"I loved going to a conference specifically for math! Everyone was friendly and I was able to take back great things to my classroom!"
- Samantha M., Mesilla Valley Alternative Middle School, Las Cruces, NM
"IF THERE IS A CONFERENCE YOU SHOULD ATTEND"
"THIS IS IT"
- Glenn M., Griegos Elementary School, Albuquerque, NM
"MidSchoolMath brings math that is relevant to the student, preparing them for the real-word, by promoting them to "think", collaborate and be creative."
- Chari K., El Dorado Community School, Santa Fe, NM
"This conference should be required of teachers in the first three years of teaching math."
- Janelle M., Atalaya Elementary School, Santa Fe, NM
"This was an extremely engaging, relevant and fun workshop . . . The three days I spent in Santa Fe re-energized me and gave me hope that the future will be brighter for our students."
- Lee Ann T., Cien Aguas International School, Albuquerque, NM
"For a brand-new baby teacher, this was a learning experience I will never forget!"
- Miranda C., Penasco Middle/High School, Penasco, NM
"I can wait to see the kids eat this up."
– Susan Clark, Math Teacher, De Vargas Middle School
"A great job by a great team of teachers who really support education in math."
- Francisco L., James Workman Middle School, Cathedral City, CA
"The MidSchoolMath Conference established a unique and new way of visualizing and thinking of how math curriculum should be expressed to students and help make the change toward closing the gap and extending student success."
- Megan Harbaugh, Teacher, John Adams Middle School
"There is now a reason for everyone to
students, parents, and teacher's alike."
- Jeff Pinkerton, 5th Grade Teacher, Tesuque Elementary
"This experience was invigorating, refreshing and came at the right time of the year to keep the motivation going through the end of the year."
- Vanessa Padilla, Teacher, Sonoma Elementary
"A great learning experience,
I'm feeling motivated to teach again!"
- Amanda S, Teacher, School of Dreams Academy
"I gained insights into new captivating ways to teach math that require students to think on much deeper levels than any text book."
- Jennifer Adams, Math Teacher, Public Academy for Performing Arts
I learned how to engage my students in mathematical concepts at a deeper level among colleagues with a shared goal.
- Ceri Keith, Math Teacher, Francis Parker School